- 75W >9,700 luminaire lumens
- 4000K colour temperature
- Long life (>50,000 hours)
- IP65 and suitable for a range of ambient temperatures
- Quick-release diffuser clips ensure simple installation and maintenance
- Polycarbonate body and diffuser
- Standard emergency
- DALI mains
- DALI/Self-Test emergency
- Stainless steel diffuser clips (instead of standard polycarbonate)
HIGH EFFICIENCY 75 WATT LED MODULES AND DRIVER PROVIDE >9,700 LUMINAIRE LUMENS. IDEALLY SUITED FOR HIGH BAY, COLD STORE AND FOOD PREPARATION APPLICATIONS.
The VIKING luminaire provides a high output/high efficiency solution for harsh environments and different ambient temperatures. It is therefore ideally suited to areas where industrial processes take place but its smart appearance makes it equally suitable for commercial areas, clean rooms and food preparation areas.
VIKING has a luminaire lumens output greater than 9,700 with an efficiency of over 130 lumens per circuit watt!
The IP65 rated enclosure (cable glands are provided) is suitable for surface or suspended installation (installation accessories provided). The high transmission opal diffuser is optimised for a wide photometric distribution and the VIKING LED luminaire provides excellent general illuminance with low energy consumption.
|LED (4000K, CRI80+)
|Class 1 - EN60598
|IP65; Ta 25°C
1270mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 105mm (H)