BTO 75 In-Track are highly efficient and powerful track mounted luminaires. They are available in a choice of 5 beam angles, 2 colour temperatures and 2 standard colour finishes.
BTO 75 feature a diecast housing and very high quality aluminium reflector.
The luminaires rotate through 350° horizontally and 90° vertically.
- Fixed output or DALI dimmable
- Advanced reflector technology
- 5 beam angle options (super spot, spot, medium, flood and wide flood)
- 2 standard colour finishes – black (RAL 9005) and white (RAL 9016)
- Globaltrac mounting
- CRI 82 or CRI 92
ADVANCED REFLECTOR TECHNOLOGY
Jordan’s branded ULTRA Miro Segmented Reflector Technology gives up to 6% greater efficiency than conventional anodised aluminium spun reflectors.
Reflectors manufactured using Alanod MIRO-SILVER 4 (98% total material reflection), giving a reflector LOR of 93%.
BTO 75 is available with 5 beam angle options (super spot, spot, medium, flood and wide flood).
(click images to view full size)
VARIABLE FIXED OUTPUT or DALI DIMMING
BTO 75 offer variable fixed output, selectable via an on-track dipswitch (700mA default, switchable down to 550mA) or DALI dimming.
Power consumption is from 24W to 31W (fixed output) or 14W to 31W (DALI output).
- PLEXIGLAS® Resist protection foil
- Luminaire body colour finishes to order
- 2700K LED colour temperature
- Differing spectral range LEDs (ideal for food counters)
- Bluetooth-enabled DALI dimming
A range of coloured baffles are available.